Sunday, October 5, 2008

Out of Comfort zone


It just hit me recently, that its time to start trying to leave my comfort zone & try new things. We only live once, its time to gather some confidence and just give things a try. Despite how much we care about what other people think, in the end its just you.

This weekend has been a eye opener. I will never forget what one of my friends said to me. " You aren't going to get it.." Funny how your friends discourage you from things. I realize maybe there are just somethings you should keep to yourself. I realize nothing is impossible & that its time to change my life. I realize I have to work on being a better person. I realize that I am capable of things that I never thought I would be. A classmate had said.. when he was young, his mother wont hold his hand. He always thought she never loved him, but when he grew up older, she told him" I only did those things, because in the end you cant rely on anyone else but yourself". I am beginning to see how it does apply to life.


I'm seeing my flaws again..

2 comments:

John Please Stop! said...

im not too sure how to subscribe!!! :(

John Please Stop! said...

oh click! FOLLOW THIS BLOG!
I just did to yours