Monday, February 23, 2009

Rewind..

Wow.. I havent written in this blog for a while. I guess it's cause I lost the password haha x)

Ever since the New Year, I've been mostly partying every weekend. At first, it was just for fun.. but now the fun.. is becoming drama. Not only am I damaging my body, but I ruin a perfectly good friendship with a guy I liked. I want to say sorry to him.. but after all the stuff I said.. I think the best thing to do is just not talk to him. I wish I could rewind things.. and not be hurt.

In the end, I ended up meeting a new fellow.. who I feel like I am leading on.. but at the same time, I don't know how to break it to him that I just want to be friends.

He made me realize that I am not looking for a relationship and that I am happy with my life. However, all this partying has also strain my relationship with my close friends & my family. I end up doing some really stupid things.. that I can't even believe I would do. As well, my marks have taking a tow as well..

I am honestly.. just really tired of school.. and stupid things.. that partying has become my medicine for being stress free. I'm not sure who I am anymore.. I'm not sure about anything anymore...

No comments: